Rathmicahel – Week 5

So, after much discussion we decided that we wanted to build our masks in 3D.  I had worked on a project before where we used brown paper tape to form a helmet that we use as the bases for our head masks.  I brought in big black sacks that we used to protect our clothes and we worked in pairs to get the masks started.ImageImageImageImage

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s