Brainstorming, Remembering and Dreaming
“We summarised stories in a sentence
We made up stories for Niamh’s puppets which we worked with last week
We remembered, then drew / wrote good memories of our time in school. 13 in the class really liked this.
Ideas of what we would love to do together to leave for the school when we go. 13 in the class really liked this.
We wrote the blog.”
The class agreed choices from all the brainstorms of what we would love to leave behind in the school :
- Names and leaves etc pressed into concrete in yard?
- Picture of year, use to paint this onto a wall
- Scrabble / crossword with our names, added to each year on a wall? in yard?
- Festival: Bouncy castles, food trucks, obstacle course, each leaving class puts a splat of paint on wall and their year eg: 2019
- Put on a puppet show, about?
- School animal farm ( run by an adult?)
- Hand print with name on it
- Being allowed to eat in yard
- pen sculpture with our names in it
- Tips / advice book for 5th class, maybe added to every year